Position: Full-time + benefits
Salary: $60,000-$70,000 OTE
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Austin, TX
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C, H1-B sponsorship, or candidates submitted by other staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Launched in 2010 as a product of Silicon Valley, our client is a fun, techy start-up and comprehensive job search engine (think Kayak for jobs). They're privately funded and profitable with brand new, custom designed offices in Austin, TX.
Inside Sales at our company is not a job; it's a career. We offer a 7 step ladder system from OTE at $68,000 to OTE at $140,000. You move up the ladder every time you reach 2 quarters in a row at 100% of quota. Along the way, you can earn up to 500% of your quota....and YES this has been done before! In Q2 of 2016, one rep earned 411% of their quota and received a check for almost $30,000. Over half the team earned over 100% of quota. In addition to great earning potential, there is room for Team Lead promotions (we recently promoted our first two Team Leads) and there are lateral moves to the product, client services, agency sales or staffing sales teams.
We offer Relocation Reimbursement for eligible new hires! This position will work within a team inside our Austin, TX headquarters. As an Account Executive, you will sell job advertising solutions to direct employers by engaging in outbound cold/warm sales calls and conducting online product demonstrations. You will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing. You will ensure the delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals while providing excellent customer service to your clients and prospects. Some travel may be required to attend industry conferences.
- You are a quick learner who wants a challenge and has a high level of assertiveness to get the job done
- You love the phone
- You’re competitive and a hunter by nature, and thrive in a start-up environment (you embrace change!)
- You’ve got excellent written and verbal communication skills. You effectively communicate and build rapport with clients via phone, email and in-person
- You have a wild ability to effortlessly multi-task, problem solve and make decisions for the benefit of the client/prospect
- You have at least 12 months of experience generating B2B business in a cold-calling, consultative role
- BONUS: Start-up experience, extensive inside sales experience, experience with Salesforce
- Highly competitive compensation
- Relocation reimbursement for eligible new hires
- 100% company paid health, vision and dental insurance premiums for you and dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution (free money!)
- Company sponsored life insurance
- 7 step defined promotion ladder
- Earn up to 500% quarterly commission
- Career advancement opportunities in management, sales and customer service
- Team support
- Fully-stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Company sponsored Gold’s Gym membership, anywhere in Austin
- Consistent work hours. We believe in working together, in-person. No telecommuting. (Our new office is awesome, so this shouldn’t be an issue.)
- Casual dress code
- Fun company outings: hot air balloon rides, steak dinners, movie nights, parasailing, party boats and wave runners
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.