Position: Full-time + benefits
Openings: 2, 1 Senior, 1 Mid to Senior
Experience: 7+ years
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
We are looking for a Senior Windows System Admin with 7 years or more of experience using Windows 2012 and 2016.
- Senior Windows Admin in following areas: (Core OS admin, AD Administration, Windows Networking, clustering)
- SCOM, SSUs, SCCM
- Storage Administration (Nimble, EMC VNX preferred)
- IIS admin experience is a plus
- Office 365 + ADFS is a plus
- Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V) is a plus
- Windows 2008/2012 to 2016 Upgrade experience
- Support Windows based server applications.
- Tune workloads and resources as needed.
- As the first point of contact for Infrastructure, monitor the help desk queue and respond to tickets in a timely manner
- Act as backup to Desktop Support team including working helpdesk tickets as needed,
- Certificate management experience (Network Solutions preferred)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in a related area of study preferred
- Experience in a customer service or support role is preferred.
- Experience in a level 1 technical support role strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Windows server 2012 and/or 2016
- Windows Patch Management and Server Hardening
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.