Position: Full-time + benefits
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Experience: 10+ years
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
The Chief Architect – Coding reports to the Head of Architecture and is responsible for ensuring the quality of code meets the standards set for uptime, scalability and re-usability. The Code Architect represents the development needs on the Architecture Board that is chaired by the Enterprise Architect.
- Responsible for the Technical Affairs and the Code Development units in the development of cyclical code revisions including the review of proposed changes to update all current and acquired code bases.
- Analyzing issues and conducting research related to code development analyses.
- Assisting with outreach efforts and to facilitate communication with business and other organizations.
- Representing the Department at public and private meetings relating to code development matters.
- Analyzing issues and conducting research related to code development and environmental analyses.
- Streamlining and redesigning processes to facilitate departmental goals in coding matters.
- Serving as a technical expert to the department in complex interpretations of the development coding standards
- Writing, reviewing and publishing coding standards
- Assisting with the project management of code implementation projects.
- Provide technical training, developer mentoring on coding standards.
- Performs regular development duties of a Senior C# Development Engineer
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- 10 + years of leading software development initiatives.
- Senior level knowledge of Object oriented coding in .NET languages.
- Senior level knowledge of SQL Server 2008 – 2017.
- Plus if knowledge in the following : PHP, NODE JS, Python, JAVA, ANDROID, Oracle, MySQL, MSMQ, RABITMQ
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.