Position: Full-time + benefits
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Experience: 4+ years
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Help create technical documentation and manuals
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.