Position: Full-time + benefits
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Experience: 4+ years
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
- Own the entire Node.js backend for our Server side, iOS and Android app, including but not limited to the matching algorithm.
- Build new features, bug fix and suggest projects that will improve product and infrastructure.
- Help our director of engineering build out an awesome best-in-class engineering culture!
- Make technical and product decisions based on roadmap autonomously.
- Interview full-time engineer employees.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Enforce deployment workflow process to ensure highest level of productivity.
- Code review PRs to ensure engineers are following best practices.
- Assist with Dev Ops as needed, help lead search for Dev Ops team if needed.
- Experience collaborating with other engineers to create apps with significant design and back-end engineering aspects
- Proven experience implementing and monitoring in-app analytics.
- Natural at debugging and profiling own applications.
- Experience with AWS, basic dev ops, and scaling infrastructure to support increases in users.
- Experienced in SQL, MongoDB and Postgres.
- Familiar and up-to-date on mobile architecture design.
- Experience interviewing and building teams from the ground up.
- At least 3 years of experience developing, releasing and maintaining native iOS or Android applications. (We’d love to see your work in the App Store!)
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK, Swift (Android a bonus!).
Education and Experience
- 4+ years experience in software development, testing, deployment, and lifecycle maintenance of enterprise grade applications expected.
- At least 2 years of experience building in Node.js
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.