NOTICE: Please see Minimum Qualification Requirements before applying.
Position: Full-time + benefits
Salary: $150,000+, full-time, benefits
Experience: 10+ years total experience
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C, H1-B Sponsorship, or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
The Business Solutions Implementer manages relationships and all aspects of technology delivery and support for the business primarily focused on the application partners, including overall responsibility for IT support and value realization of those applications. This position partners with the business for opportunities, solution evaluations and confirms solution requirements. The role leads end to end solution management for business applications.
The Business Solutions Implementer works closely with business teams for planning, delivery and sustainment of deployed solutions. Key capabilities will be the ability to work with/influence senior leaders, manage budgets and deliver on projects by fostering a better working relationship with our 3rd party application providers.
- Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business units and 3rd party application providers, at multiple levels including the executive level.
- Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
- Proactively shares knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness with our 3rd party application usage and integrations.
- Focuses on strategic initiatives and plans, proactive, anticipatory and driving in nature and provides significant value to business units.
- Facilitates the planning and execution of business changes through the use of technology and application usage maturity.
- Manages business relationships and requirements across teams, vendors and 3rd party providers.
- Oversees prioritization and delivery of solutions for all 3rd party business applications.
- Collaborates with the business to define the strategy for integrating/combining systems by providing a technology perspective, influencing and ensuring alignment of IT strategy with business strategy.
- Drives technology and business process innovation within a particular business area to enable front line competitive position and manages a portfolio of services to address business needs.
- Performs research, supports pilots, and investigates potential solutions to help anticipate the business needs and communicates solution recommendations that support business requirements.
- Participates in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of new 3rd party business applications for increased productivity or new capabilities for the business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Salesforce adminitrator experience with some Saleforce development experience. Ability to build dashboards, modify UIs, perform data mapping.
- 5+ years of experience with emphasis in systems supporting the business, required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a position of leadership to include team development and management or managing processes and projects, required.
- Broad experience in business applications preferably in the facilities and/or engineering areas.
- Working experience and knowledge Salesforce, Netsuite and Dayforce, preferred.
- Ability to lead and manage under conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty. Proven organizational skills in working across organizational boundaries and reporting lines - ability to work in a matrix environment as required.
- Demonstrated discipline, analytical skills, problem-solving abilities and attention to details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with peers and executive leadership.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including facilitating change, driving operational excellence, and striving for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce Administration, Development, Integration, Architecture and Costing, required
- Thorough understanding of NetSuite Development, Integration, Architecture and Costing, desirable
- Knowledge of Dayforce Integration, Architecture and Costing, desirable
- ERP/Manufacturing/POS/eCommerce experience, desirable
- HCM domain knowledge and skills, desirable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and 7+ years of experience in IT; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3rd Party application certifications considered a major plus
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.