Term: 6 Months - 1 Year
Positions Available: 3 or more
Experience: 4+ years Mobile dev and 8+ years total dev
Location: 100% Remote
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Craftlogic is building a team to develop a new mobile product. This project is in the beginning phases right now and provides a great opportunity to be in on the ground floor. We're looking for experienced Xamarin developers specifically Xamarin.Forms. Strong understanding of Mobile Design Patterns. .NET and C#, Xamarin.Forms and Native, XAML, Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE device integration, Push Notifications, and RESTful APIs.
We prefer candidates local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area but will consider remote candidates if you're a perfect match.
- A minimum of 4 years of mobile development experience and at least 2 years of Xamarin.Forms experience
- A minimum of 8 years of software development experience
- Experience in server side API development for mobile apps
- Strong Object Oriented development experience
- Understanding of mobile design patterns as well as MVC, MVVM
- Experience integrating with Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE devices
- Experience with implementing push notifications in mobile apps
- Expert in RESTful APIs, databases, and client-to-server communication
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Microsoft TFS, Github
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Strong understanding of Async, Publish/Subscribe, Delegates, Validation mechanisms and maintaining a Responsive UI
- Understanding Bindable properties
- Experience creating reusable Style(s) Assemblies and using ResourceDictionary Merging and the inheritance hierarchy precedents
- XAML debugging
- Knowledge of NET Standard and use of PCL
Nice to Have
- Understanding of UX workflows, layouts and usability
- UI design experience
- Azure, Azure SQL, Service Fabric
- Docker and Docker deployment
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.