Position: Full-time + benefits
Openings: 2, 1 Senior, 1 Mid to Senior
Experience: 7+ years
Location: Atlanta, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: Depends on qualifications
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
You will work to implement and troubleshoot security policies and procedures, applying industry standards, available technologies and best practices. This individual will work within a network consultant team environment to provide Palo Alto and potentially other vendor firewall security expertise. Regularly support Palo Alto firewalls and F5 Load Balancers for projects and accompanying operational issues as needed.
- Analyze and monitor Palo Alto firewalls for security risks and best practices
- Analyze and monitor F5 LTM for security risks and best practices
- Analyze and monitor Cisco routers/switches for security risks and best practices
- Assist other groups by providing firewall log and troubleshooting information to resolve production issues
- Regularly plan and change / create firewall policies for approved requests.
- Ongoing rules management and policy creations as the needs arise using a least privilege model.
- Skills in security rule management, NAT, routing tables and static routes.
- Ability to perform and analyze packet captures, operate diagnostic commands such as traceroute and icmp pings, route troubleshooting and validation.
- Abiding and managing the firewall request submission and change control processes.
- Support peer review process for firewall changes to include CAB review.
- Identify applications and review logs for policy issues that require remediation.
- Provide Information Security support on software, system, and network infrastructure projects.
- Identify security issues and vulnerabilities and provide recommended remediation.
- Be able to create high quality documentation for changes and procedures as needed.
- 5+ years network security / firewall background
- 2+ years of dedicated Palo Alto experience
- 2+ years of dedicated F5 experience
- Experience in a service environment (telco, payments, fintech) is a big plus
- PCI and payments standards & compliance knowledge is a plus
- Have working knowledge of Windows Operating System and experience in supporting a Windows based environment.
- Have experience working with security software tools such as Wireshark, NMAP, Palo Alto Firewalls, etc. including packet capture analysis
- Have solid operational experience in enterprise level support.
- Maintains current appropriate knowledge of networking and network features such as LLDP, LACP, Dynamic Routing, etc.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, VLANS, Network IDS/IPS, DNS, VPN Encryption and Security.
- Ability to travel to perform duties. Less than 20% expected.
- Bachelor’s level degree or higher from accredited university with a degree in Computer Science, Network Management, or Information Security.
- Palo Alto ACE Certification.
- Cisco security certifications.
- Experience working with Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Security+, CCNA-Security, CISSP, or other appropriate certifications.
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.