Position: Full-time + benefits, 1 Lead and 1 Front-line engineer
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Experience: 7+ years
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
- Senior systems engineers responsible for ongoing support, administration and new deployments related to server infrastructure and enterprise messaging applications
- Primary server engineer and administrator for Linux and Windows server operating systems and infrastructure.
- Server engineer and administrator for Linux operating systems and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Support mobile email, anti-spam, email archiving systems, and electronic fax.
- Ensure server configuration compliance with Bank System Hardening Standards.
- Develop and maintain technical documents and diagrams for server infrastructure environment.
- Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity & availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Configure / add new services as necessary. Liaise and support App/Dev team with infrastructure requirements.
- Senior Windows Admin in following areas: (Core OS admin, AD Administration, Windows Networking, clustering)
- SCOM, SSUS, SCCM
- Storage Administration (Nimble, EMC VNX preferred)
- IIS admin experience
- Office 365 + ADFS is a plus
- Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Windows 2008/2012 to 2016 Upgrade experience
- Support Windows based server applications.
- Support Linux based server applications
- Tune workloads and resources as needed.
- As the first point of contact for Infrastructure, monitor the help desk queue and respond to tickets in a timely manner
- Act as backup to Desktop Support team including working helpdesk tickets as needed,
- Certificate management experience (Network Solutions preferred)
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Red Hat Linux,
- Microsoft Exchange server 2013/16,
- Windows Server 2016,
- Active Directory,
- Group Policy
- CarbonBlack AntiVirus
- Understanding of Queues MSMQ and RabbitMQ
- Can-do” attitude, willingness to get involved
- Ability to lead a small team of engineers through daily support and critical projects
- Ability to create accurate documentation for design and planning systems.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible schedule when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Microsoft certifications preferred, CISSP a plus
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.