NOTICE: This position has been filled. Please take a look at our other openings.
Position: Full-time + benefits
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Experience: 7+ years
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client has 20 years of payment processing experience providing simple and secure payment processing, which allows their clients to accept all forms of payment, get paid faster, and increase efficiency.
As a senior java developer of the Technology Team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop the next generation Localization framework
- Interpret written and verbal requirements and specifications
- Create and execute development plan in agile mode
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses
- Be a team player, and provide technical guidance to other software engineers, and to learn from them as well
- 6+ years in designing and developing java frameworks and products
- Strong programming experience with Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, RDBMS, MySQL, is required
- Good understanding of web technology, web services, SOA, REST, SOAP related standards
- Hands on experience with agile product development
- Experience with SVN
- Experience with participating and conducting code reviews, developing test cases, and authoring use cases.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a diverse multicultural environment and with varying levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment, work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Experience in developing process workflows engine
- Localization processes for Agile development processes
- Apache Wicket
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.