Position: Full-time + benefits
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Experience: 10+ years
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C or candidates submitted by staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Our client provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. Their solution is a seamless, easy-to-use payments platform supports every stage of a business’ growth today, tomorrow and beyond. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades of delivering smart, easily integrated business solutions, they have a proud and proven track record and are all about growth and success for their customers.
You will be responsible for delivering continuity and consistency on all quality related matters across our client’s business, ensuring high-quality levels are achieved in software development standards through the proactive leadership and direction of a diverse team of quality professionals.
You will provide clear leadership and vision, inspiring and motivating employees to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Responsible for defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects
Lead and direct the testing team
- Mentor and provide leadership to the QA automation developers
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing
- Focus on continuous improvement including usage of appropriate testing tools and techniques Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities to key stakeholders
Qualifications and Requirements
- QA Management experience across multiple projects
- Strong leadership qualities, managing testing departments or testing functions
- Experience of implementing and shaping QA processes and strategies
- Strong technical skills both functional and non-functional, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.