Salary: $70-$90 per hour BOE
Experience: 10+ Years
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C, H1-B sponsorship, or candidates submitted by other staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Craftlogic is building team of developers for a new project. The .NET UI Developer will use the latest .NET Core to build the UI using frameworks such as React, Ember as well as MVC/Razor/Blazor, etc. Experience with payments would be an added bonus to your skillset. Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server is a must.
If you're a strong .NET developer, strong web developer, and have a desire to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment while working remotely, this may the the right position for you.
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Direct, hands-on experience developing .NET Core web applications (Razor/Blazor/MVC) and experience with React and/or Ember.
- You must be extremely technical and have significant experience developing scalable web applications, with a penchant for building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- You must have the desire and ability to build the right product for your customers and pride yourself on delivering products on-time against deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in .NET, .NET Core, web development.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong business and technical vision and the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.