Salary: Competitive Rate
Experience: 10+ Years
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Relocation Assistance: No
Notice: Candidates requiring C2C, H1-B sponsorship, or candidates submitted by other staffing firms will not be considered.
Our Promise To You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please let us know because we screwed up and we apologize. We offer several ways for you to contact us. 1) Schedule a call with a recruiter, 2) send us an email, 3) click the chat widget at the bottom left of the page to chat with one of our talent scouts in real-time. We respond to every resume we receive. That's our promise to you.
Craftlogic is building team of developers for a new project. The Apigee Engineer will design APIs using Apigee for management and security of the APIs. Apigee experience required. Apigee Certification preferred. Experience with payments would be an added bonus to your skillset. Strong understanding of APIs, writing APIs, and consuming APIs is a must.
- 2 years Apigee Experience Required.
- Apigee Certification preferred.
- Design and develop REST APIs using Apigee.
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Strong API development experience.
- Create custom policies in Apigee.
- Apigee security experience required.
- Strong experience integrating disparate systems and components.
- You must be extremely technical and have significant experience developing scalable web applications, with a penchant for building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- You must have the desire and ability to build the right product for your customers and pride yourself on delivering products on-time against deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong business and technical vision and the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Experience in .NET Core and API development would be a nice plus but not required.
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then refer them to us and we'll pay you a referral fee. Our referral fees average $2,000 if the person you refer gets hired and stays on the job for 90 days. Ask us about our referral program.
View all of our open jobs.