Craftlogic believes that referrals of clients or candidates to us deserves more than a nominal referral fee given by most companies. We believe you deserve a “piece of the action” just like our sales people and recruiters. We want you to be our sales person and recruiter and we want to pay you well for it.
You do not need to be a Craftlogic employee to get paid!
You may make candidate referrals at any time or refer candidates for known open positions. Just send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your candidate referral gets placed in a consulting or full-time perm position within 90 days of submission, you will receive a commission. It is that simple.
If you know of a company that is hiring or looking for software development outsourcing, let us know at email@example.com. If you can introduce us to the client, that is even better because an introduction from someone they know gives us a better opportunity to secure them as our client. If we get an agreement with a client you refer to us, you will receive a commissions as a percentage of gross profit for up to six (6) months.
Commissions are calculated in one of three ways: Permanent Placement Commissions, Consultant Placement Commissions, Software Development Outsourcing/Consulting:
- Permanent Placement Commissions are single payment commissions based on fees charged for placing a full-time employee. Permanent Placement Commissions are 10% of the fee paid to Craftlogic.
- Consultant Placement Commissions are multiple payment commissions based on the number of hours worked during a pay period for a Craftlogic consultant. You will be paid a 10% commission based on the revenue booked.
- If you refer to us a company for software development/consulting, you will receive 10% of our gross profit for a period up to six (6) months.
- Payments for Permanent Placement Commissions are made within fifteen (15) days after the hired person's 90th day on the job.
- Payments for Consultant Placement Commissions are made within fifteen (15) days of payment from the client. Payments from the client are typically every two (2) weeks but may be different for some clients. You would then receive a payment after each "pay period" until the term of six (6) months.
- Payments for Software Development Outsourcing/Consulting are made within fifteen (15) days of payment from client. These payments are typically every 2 weeks but may be different depending on our client agreement. You would then receive a payment after each client payment received for up to six (6) months.
Eligibility for Commission Payments
You do not need to be or have been a Craftlogic employee. This is how payments are paid:
- If you are a current employee, you will receive a payment or payments in your check as a bonus with taxes taken out.
- If you are a current subcontractor or vendor, you will receive a separate check by mail for the full amount. This income is reported as 1099-MISC income to the IRS and you will be responsible for paying your income tax.
- If you are not a current employee or subcontractor, then we will require you to submit a W-9 to us so we can report the income as 1099-MISC income to the IRS. You will then be mailed a check for the full amount of the payment or payments and you will be responsible for paying your income taxes.
Please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding this program. The Craftlogic Referral Program can change or be discontinued at any time and your commission may be different than those described here due to our contracts with clients.